Ofsted & Results
- Exam and Assessment Results 2018
- Exam and Assessment Results 2019
- IEB minutes
- Jerounds Community Primary School Ofsted June 2018
- Jerounds Community Primary School Ofsted March 2017
- Jerounds Community Primary School Ofsted November 2017
Strong and purposeful leadership is galvanising staff, raising expectations and transforming the culture of the school. Other senior leaders share your ambitious vision for the school."
Pupils behave well. They are very polite, courteous and supportive of one another. They want to learn and succeed. They work hard.
Leaders in school use their additional funding well. They provide an increasingly effective range of support for disadvantaged pupils and for those who have special educational needs and/or disabilities.
Children settle quickly in Reception. They are happy and follow routines well.