If you are interested in a career at Jerounds Primary Academy please complete the application form below:
The benefits of working at Jerounds:
- An additional 13 days school holidays per year
- PPA time, collaborating with other year group teachers from our cluster
- Lead practioner planning and support in English and Maths
- Contract starting 1st August for NQTs and graduates
- Subsidised accommodation
- Opportunities for overseas school visits as part of our international programme.
- Free parking
Please see our career enrichment options including overseas school visits NET Harlow Development Programme.
We welcome visits to our school, please contact the school office on 01279 423 485.
If you are thinking about your next career move, whether you are beginning your career as a newly qualified teacher, support staff or are an experienced teacher that would like to join our talent pool please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why wok at Jerounds Primary Academy:
I am so proud to be part of the Jerounds team and I feel great pride from helping every pupil achieve their daily goals. Teacher
I wake up knowing my day is going to be full of challenges and rewards. This is the life of a LSA at Jerounds, with exceptional children and staff who fulfill my working day. School Support Staff